American Girl Doll Collector's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleased to meet you. My name is Beatrix Victoria

Go down

Pleased to meet you. My name is Beatrix Victoria Empty Pleased to meet you. My name is Beatrix Victoria

Post by Beatrix Victoria Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Hello everyone.
My name is Beatrix Victoria, and I am 21 years old. I usually go by Beatrix, but some folks choose to call me Victoria. either is fine Razz . I am glad that you have stumbled upon my delightful forum, and hope that you will enjoy your stay. I was introduced to American girl dolls at the age of ten, when my father purchased all the currently available historical dolls for my birthday that year. Every year after that, he would buy me any new historical dolls that had been released by American girl. The families on the neighboring estates always used to mercilessly tease me about how spoiled I was Wink. As much as their taunting dismayed me at the time,today I own every historical doll American Girl has ever released (except Josephina), and they are all in impeccable condition. I also plan on purchasing Grace Thompson, the 2015 girl of the year. I find the idea of an American Girl living is France fascinating, as French was one of the languages my governess taught me as a young girl. I hope you enjoyed my little American Girl biography, and will soon create one of your own!
Au Revoir!
~Beatrix Victoria
Beatrix Victoria
Beatrix Victoria
Admin

https://agcollectorforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum